COMMISSIONS BY WEAVER
That’s right, after being asked for years and years I’ve finally said what the hell and thrown my hat into the ring. I’ve avoided it for a long time — frankly, because I have trouble believing anyone thinks my work is worth real, actual money — but no longer. But with money the way it is I can’t afford to keep my reservations and I don’t want to leave people totally out in the cold so with any luck this will be a good medium.
Now I’m not just offering doodles and pictures as commissions. I’ll do small comics, back-and-forths, writings, even animated GIFs on request. In short, if the price is right, I’ll do just about anything I am capable of if you want! I use the term art-whore for a reason.
The problem is that I can’t really use professional, commercial artists as comparison here. I can’t see my work stacking up to theirs. So existing price scales don’t seem appropriate, especially given the nature of my work. As a result I’m debating pricing at the moment. I really don’t want to make assumptions of what my work is worth and I wouldn’t want to insult someone by presuming.
My current plan is a wild one: you commission me, I fulfill it, and then when I present it to you, you pay what youthink it’s worth. Essentially, however much you want to pay, that’s the price.
Maybe this is a bad idea. Probably!
It’s entirely possible to totally scam me by making a commission, getting it delivered, and then paying me nothing. That’s something you could do. I hope you don’t, and I really wouldn’t enjoy it, but it’s not like I haven’t considered that some people might do that. All I can do really is ask that you please don’t.
However I do, resultantly reserve the right to make exceptions for big projects, like animations or extended comics. Those I might not want to spend a few days on only to find the recipient wanted them for free.
I also reserve final judgment on turning down any projects that are outside the scope or range of what I am really capable of. This is a “just in case” catch-all.
Any payments would be through PayPal since it’s sort of my only option right now.
I’m just trying this out at the moment. So I’m only taking a limited run of 10 commissions to start.
Thank you for bearing with me. I guess we’ll see how this goes!
More art at more than fair prices, right here fellas.
93 Notes/ Hide
- thedragonfrog likes this
- ghostchibi likes this
- sweet-pea-soup likes this
- azurecrucis likes this
- zralfponyask likes this
- mythsoflugh likes this
- phrux reblogged this from coneyartinstitute
- phrux likes this
- yukimi87 likes this
- coneyartinstitute reblogged this from oldmanyellsatcloud and added:
- sqoon likes this
- sweet-pea-soup reblogged this from tgweaver and added:
- karma-blood likes this
- heyhellray likes this
- rootehcat likes this
- johnnoz likes this
- shootingstarsafterdark likes this
- xtakozx likes this
- petitpanda likes this
- belaboy likes this
- princesslianda likes this
- coyotease likes this
- coyotease reblogged this from tgweaver
- keebles likes this
- akitooo likes this
- jut-butt likes this
- kpaxx likes this
- els-random-ramblings likes this
- ineedanaccount likes this
- ebbywaffle reblogged this from ralphcanwreckme
- asianfollower likes this
- ralphcanwreckme reblogged this from tgweaver and added:
- hoppiphoppip reblogged this from tgweaver
- yossdillo said: I really hope this works well for you. despite what you may think, you’re super talented where it counts.
- geysereelborn likes this
- schwartzquarteroy likes this
- brother-prickle reblogged this from tgweaver
- itscrisp likes this
- ultragal likes this
- perryplat reblogged this from mangneto
- mangneto reblogged this from tgweaver and added:
- cmagen likes this
- yamareto reblogged this from tgweaver
- othartryggvassen likes this
- oldmanyellsatcloud reblogged this from tgweaver and added:
- oldmanyellsatcloud likes this
- bhhammy reblogged this from tgweaver and added:
- esinololly likes this
- misswires likes this
- mister-hand likes this